But unlike postpartum women teeth in Vietnam, the dentist from his or her first birthday. Early care and prevention will save you money in the long run report found that the cost of dental care was nearly 40% lower than the 5-year period for children who met the dentist at age 5. Teach good habits Brushing is a very important job before teething, you can gently rub your baby’s water. You should use a toothbrush to absorb the baby’s teeth, or clean them with a soft clean towel. According to Beverly Largent, a dentist in the state of is also a former president of the American Academy of Pediatrics. “A lot of people think they do not need to brush their teeth,” and “If only baby Have a tooth, you can use gauze to clean. When teething “brush your teeth twice a day with an infant toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. Start flossing when two teeth touch each other. Ask your dentist about the technique and schedule.
Inappropriate brushing and / or oral hygiene: brush your teeth, brushing your teeth with not enough brush on three sides, brushing your teeth with too much toothpaste, brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and not rinsing your teeth after eating. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– This is the age when young tooth enamel is most vulnerable, bacteria that cause tooth decay easily attack and cause dental disease.
– During pregnancy, the mother does not provide enough substance for the development of teeth especially Calci, the children are born will structure teeth are not firm, susceptible to dental diseases.
– The habit of eating a lot of candy, sweet food … but no reasonable care to create plaque on the teeth. Plaque is the environment for harmful bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis.
Children who have bad habits such as swollen teeth during oral replacement are also at high risk of gum disease due to tooth decay, which inadvertently leads to harmful bacteria. mouth, hurt the gums.
– If you have a history of tooth decay, if you do not have proper oral hygiene, you will have a very high risk of permanent tooth decay, which will greatly affect your esthetic future.
– Do not regularly visit the dentist every 6 months.
When children show signs of tooth decay, parents should bring their children to the dentist so that the doctors have the most effective remedy to avoid affecting the permanent teeth and health of the body. vietnam dentist prices