just because you do not need teeth in Vietnam, function After applying the porcelain crown, you will have a healthy, healthy teeth. The chewing function will be restored to normal due to the high strength of the porcelain teeth that can guarantee the chewing. Your eating habits are normal, even better than before. Returns natural white to teeth Porcelain teeth will make the color of teeth white, natural, not cloudy, not opaque, glossy and in certain. For some types of porcelain teeth that are made of porcelain that is resistant to color, there is no food coloring over time. This is a pretty good method for those who have applied the bleaching method but the coloration of teeth is not effective as expected, long use if know how to care carefully The process is similar to whitening in the dentist
What are the agents that cause tooth enamel wear? Below are typical agents, such as:
- Eating too much or too much sour or sour juice. What is the cost of full mounth dental implants in Vietnam
- Poor oral hygiene makes bacteria thrive and produce acid to corrode enamel.
- Dry mouth or less saliva.
- Some diseases such as reflux (GERD), heartburn that causes acid reflux from the stomach to the mouth or certain high-acidic supplements such as aspirin or vitamin C can also cause yeast erosion. Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
- Anxiety, alcoholism, frequent drunkenness.
- Daily brushing is too strong or teeth grinding action.
Here are some tips to protect Men with Dental Dentistry I-DENT, you remember to pay attention to it!
- Reduce high acidity foods: carbonated drinks, fruit and fruit juices are high in acidity. Switch to beverages, lower acid foods such as orange juice.
- Rinse mouth with water immediately after eating sour food or acidic drink.
- Drink sodas and fruit juices with a syringe to make acid less likely to come into direct contact with your teeth.
- End the meal, drink a glass of milk or eat cheese pieces to neutralize acid. Dental tourim in Vietnam
- Chewing gum.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Wait at least an hour after eating to brush your teeth; Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Ask your dentist about the use of toothpastes to reduce tooth sensitivity or to prevent tooth erosion.
- Exact treatment of the disorder can increase the acidity in the mouth such as reflux disease, heartburn, alcoholism …. Saigon Vietnam dental implants